Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Halfway !?

Next monday will be exactly halfway through the exchange.
I CANNOT believe how time is flying by !
I have already grown so much as a person, and I've come to realize how amazing this experience really is. I've learned so much about this new culture, and learned to appreciate the differences. I've learned to appreciate all the aspects of the Canadian culture too ! You never really do know what you have until you have to live without it.
I've learned so much about myself, and how I can express myself in a different language, in a situation where everything is foreign, and unfamilliar.
I've learned to adapt to differences, and embrace new experiences.

I look back to the 10th of Feburary, when I got here.
It's been a month and a bit.. But it doesnt feel like long at all !

1 comment: